Learn About Dynamic
Dynamic Syndications Director and Responsible Officer is Dean Watt. Dean has been involved in the thoroughbred industry since 1982 and has run his own Thoroughbred Consultancy and Syndication business since 1986.
It became necessary, due to rapid growth based upon outstanding results that Dean’s corporate structure needed to change to keep pace with this business expansion and to ensure he continued to maintain compliance under Australian Securities and Investment Commissions requirements relating to Policy Statement 20 and Class Order 02/395 of the Corporations Law.
Therefore - Dean changed his business structure and company’s corporate profile in November 2004 and created the Trading Name "Dynamic Syndications."
We now syndicate under Dynamic Syndications where high quality yearlings are syndicated into 20 share Co-ownership arrangements and our clients receive the highest level of service and receive the benefits bestowed upon our VIP's.
Dynamic Syndications is the holder of AFS Licence 336808. Our clients have confidence and importantly, the legal protection that they are dealing with an ASIC Approved Licenced Promoter. Unfortunately in our industry there are many that act as syndicators who are not licenced promoters. They only act in the capacity of an Authorised Representative of another Licencee.
Investors should always be aware with whom they are dealing when researching which shares to buy in any racehorse and foremost in that research should be the question: Are you dealing with a Licence holder with the security and compliance aspects associated with that licence or just an Authorised Representative – Someone or some company that is not licenced ?
It’s easy to buy a share in a racehorse because there are many who hang a sign on the door saying they are racehorse syndicators but how do you know if you are buying a share in the right horse from somebody who is proven in this area?
Investors should always be aware of the racetrack success syndication companies achieve. Glossy advertising or fluffy testimonials by friends may induce you to consider a horse but that is unlikely to translate into racetrack success.
It’s a very simple comparison survey – Success in Racehorse Syndication can be judged, it’s tangible. Always compare racetrack success.
At Dynamic Syndications – we can say “WON IT”
There is no doubt our industry is a pyramid. There are those at or near the apex, a few in the middle and many that bounce along the bottom.
Dynamic Syndications are always happy to put our success on display for investors to compare.
Facts are Facts - Results Speak for Themselves:
Since Dean Watt purchased the first crop of yearlings under his DYNAMIC SYNDICATIONS banner in 2005, from these 7
crops to race as at 31 July 2012
we have achieved:
Individuals have raced:
- 96.8% of our runners have earned prizemoney (123 individuals)
- 88.2% of our runners have won (112 individual winners)
- 288 Races Won
- $8.4 million Prizemoney Won
- 16 Individual Stakes Performers
- 5 Group 1 Race Wins
- 3 Individual Group 1 Winners - HE’S NO PIE EATER (2), ATOMIC FORCE (2), REWARD FOR EFFORT (1)
Dean Watt has earned the respect of client’s, peers and racing enthusiasts alike by his dedication to the industry, hard work and the racetrack success of his selected horses.
At Dynamic Syndications, our Due Diligence is Your Quality Assurance
Over his 30 year career in the Thoroughbred Industry, Dean Watt has a resume of success that no individual or bloodstock company can compete with.
We have two corporate catchphrases at Dynamic Syndications that sum up our business philosophy and Dean Watt’s success accurately:
“RACE THE BEST WITH THE BEST” & “WON IT”
RACE THE BEST WITH THE BEST – This message is simple:
- We only purchase the BEST Quality Yearlings
- We offer them to the BEST Trainers
- We only buy at the BEST Yearling Sales
- We only buy from the BEST Breeders
- We use the BEST Veterinarian to assist in our yearling selection process
- We only buy yearlings with the BEST X-ray reports
- When purchased they are sent to the BEST Spelling Farm
- We only use the BEST Educator to break-in our horses
- They are only ridden by the BEST Jockey’s available
- They only race in the BEST Races in which they can compete
- Naturally the horse was selected and is managed by the BEST Syndicator
This message is simple too: As a Bloodstock Agent and Syndicator over his 30 year career, Dean Watt has been directly involved in the creation of incredible racetrack success for his clients.
10 INDIVIDUAL GROUP 1 WINNERS WHO HAVE WON 13 GROUP 1 RACES:
- COX PLATE – WON IT (SAVABEEL)
- GOLDEN SLIPPER – WON IT (POLAR SUCCESS)
- BLUE DIAMOND – WON IT (REWARD FOR EFFORT)
- CAULFIELD GUINEAS – WON IT (ECONSUL)
- ROSEHILL GUINEAS – WON IT (TWICE) (DE BEERS, HE’S NO PIE EATER)
- CHIPPING NORTON – WON IT (HE’S NO PIE EATER)
- SPRING CHAMPION – WON IT (SAVABEEL)
- THE GALAXY - WON IT (ATOMIC FORCE)
- SOUTH AUSTRALIAN OAKS – WON IT (OUR HEAVENLY BODY)
- GOLD BOWL (SAf) – WON IT (MOSSZAO)
- RAILWAY (NZ) – WON IT (TWICE) (SILVER TIP, ATOMIC FORCE)
OTHER FEATURE RACE WINS INCLUDE:
As at 31 July 2012: (verified by Audit)
- VILLIERS – WON IT (HONOR IN WAR)
- RIESLING SLIPPER – WON IT (POLAR SUCCESS)
- CONCORDE – WON IT (REWARD FOR EFFORT)
- MAGIC MILLIONS – WON IT (BRADBURY’S LUCK)
- WIDDEN – WON IT (TWICE) (STITCHES, ECONSUL)
- CANONBURY – WON IT (BRADBURY’S LUCK)
- SIR JOHN MONASH – WON IT (REWARD FOR EFFORT)
- OTTAWA – WON IT (FLYING FIREBIRD)
- FIREBALL – WON IT (TENANT’S TIARA)
- MAURICE McCARTEN – WON IT (ATOMIC FORCE)
- THE HEATH (SLICKPIX) – WON IT (ATOMIC FORCE)
- BLUE DIAMOND PREVIEW – WON IT (REWARD FOR EFFORT)
- VOYAGER (SAf) – WON IT (MOSSZAO)
- NORTHLAND BREEDERS (NZ) – WON IT (PIN UP BOY)
- ESKIMO PRINCE – WON IT (TENANT’S TIARA)
Number of Individual Winners = 517
Total Number of Race Wins = 1,725
Prizemoney Won = $29.76 Million
Number of Individual Black Type Performers = 83
These results have been created upon:
Knowledge, Experience, Due Diligence, Transparency, Integrity and most importantly - Racetrack Success.